The Daily Whine

Whatever my whine for the day is (and sometimes a Wine as well) But also includes rants and raves about my favorite two authors - Tolkien and Lewis. Currently working on the "Why the Eagle couldn't take the ring" Theory to be published in mid January.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Thank You Mr. C

Well, it wasn't the Awesome Ash, but I was ROFLMAO the whole time while watching Shaun of the Dead. This movie was awesome and pure dumb fun. For all you lovers of dumb fun movies like Bubba Ho-tep, Army of Darkness, etc. I highly recommend Shaun of the Dead. I never stopped laughing.

For those of you who know me, you know I don't do scary or gore well, not even dumb fun scary or gore. I made it through this with my eyes open. Yes there is gore and yes there is plenty of dumb fun, but I was laughing so hard, I had to keep watching. The reason this is entitled "Thank You Mr. C" is Cocles first got me started watching these kinds of movies. He and some other guys over at SST talked me in to watching Army of Darkness, and once I got the idea, I have loved these movies. Thanks again, Mr. C, I had a blast today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cocles said...

Glad you learned to appreciate good dumb fun.

Now, for the rest you. ;)

October 25, 2004 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home