The Daily Whine

Whatever my whine for the day is (and sometimes a Wine as well) But also includes rants and raves about my favorite two authors - Tolkien and Lewis. Currently working on the "Why the Eagle couldn't take the ring" Theory to be published in mid January.

Friday, October 22, 2004

For Ben

Ben we will miss you. We will miss streaky Friday and Superman leaving at 5 everyday.I will miss football "disagreements". Keep in touch.

I wish you well and hope you will drop by SST when you can. I am glad to be your first friend there. I can't wait for your book to come out, and neither can Mackie. Good luck in all your endeavors! But, I can't let you go without saying - GO BEARS!

For everyone - here's how you can find Ben:

ben rosa
StairWay Inc.
Invisible War

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home