The Daily Whine

Whatever my whine for the day is (and sometimes a Wine as well) But also includes rants and raves about my favorite two authors - Tolkien and Lewis. Currently working on the "Why the Eagle couldn't take the ring" Theory to be published in mid January.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Army of Darkness Take 2

After watching Bubba Ho-Tep, per Cocles I went back and re-watched AOD with the mind set of "dumb fun". For those of you who haven't read it, here is my previous review Army of Darkness. And I have to say I do love it. I am considering buying it, because I like the classic lines and the soundtrack as well, which I can listen to at SST. Not sure which I movie I like better, but I have decided that Ash kicks ass and I hope they do make Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash (sorry I don't have the link for that) but will add it if someone does. But anyway, I ramble. Thanks Mr. C and the rest who encouraged me to watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home