The Daily Whine

Whatever my whine for the day is (and sometimes a Wine as well) But also includes rants and raves about my favorite two authors - Tolkien and Lewis. Currently working on the "Why the Eagle couldn't take the ring" Theory to be published in mid January.

Friday, October 29, 2004


Dr. Medlin and Me Posted by Hello

Finally, for all you wanting to know. The guy in the picture is Dr. Bobby Medlin. He was my advisor in College, and also a good mentor and friend. Since I went to a small school, he was also my professor for my major (Business Management). I learned more about life and my major from him then probably anyone else I can think of. (Get your mind out of the gutter boys, I never dated him - my dad was his boss ;-) ) He was a great influence on me and always held the bar higher to force me to achieve above my level and he never accepted mediocre work from me either. Dr. Medlin was the best college professor I ever had, and when I log in here and see that pic, it reminds me not to accept mediocre for anything I decide to do.